6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This sentence wraps up the entire body.
- What part of RACE (The "R" or the "A" or the "C" or the "E") starts with a transition like "specifically"?
- This is a transition that can start the R1 (Respond w/ 1st Example) sentence.
- This is a transition to start a A (Add Scene Information) to show an example.
- For what does the "E" stand in RACE?
5 True/False questions
Topic Sentence → This states the entire topic of the body.
Citation → This follows the direct quote and includes the author's last name and page number in parentheses.
R → What part of RACE (The "R" or the "A" or the "C" or the "E") starts with a transition like "First" or "Second"?
Body Paragraph → This includes the topic sentence, two RACE supports, and a clincher.
Direct Quote → For what does the "C" stand in RACE?