← Economics Words Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is an invention?
- What is bartering?
- What is a raw material?
- What is scarcity?
- What is a quota?
- a When there is not enough goods to satisfy wants
- b Trading without the use of money
- c A natural resource that can be turned into a finished product
- d Certain amount of something that must be created or sold
- e Something new and unique
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Being very good at one particular skill or phase
- The highest price you can sell something for
- When there is not enough goods to satisfy needs
- Goods that are shipped into a country
- The money left over after paying all bills
5 True/False Questions
What is a producer? → Someone who takes raw materials and turns it into a finished product
What is an innovation? → The introduction of something new into the marketplace
What is inflation? → The introduction of something new into the marketplace
What is an export? → Goods that are shipped into a country
What is a benefit or value? → Your exports meeting your imports