5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (n.) scattered fragments, wreckage.
- b (n.) a difficult or perplexing situation or problem
- c (adj.) to seize for military or official use
- d (n.) an opening, gap, rupture, rift; a violation or infraction; (v.) to create an opening, break through
- e (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v.) to make a mess of; muddle through: to get by; (n.) a hopeless mess
- (adj) uncontrolled, lacking in restraint
- (v.) to incline to beforehand
- (v.) to spread or scatter freely or widely.
(adj.) wordy or longwinded , or unfocused;scattered or widely spread.
- (adj.) stubborn and often unreasonable in holding to one's own ideas, having a closed mind
5 True/False questions
admonish → (v.) to caution or advise against something; to scold mildly; to remind of a duty
salvage → (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
cumbersome → (adj.) Clumsy, hard to handle; slow-moving
spurious → (n.) scattered fragments, wreckage.
relinquish → (v.) to caution or advise against something; to scold mildly; to remind of a duty