5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) not genuine, not true, not valid
- b (v.) to spread or scatter freely or widely.
(adj.) wordy or longwinded , or unfocused;scattered or widely spread.
- c (adj) uncontrolled, lacking in restraint
- d (adj.) Clumsy, hard to handle; slow-moving
- e (v.) to caution or advise against something; to scold mildly; to remind of a duty
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj.) stubborn and often unreasonable in holding to one's own ideas, having a closed mind
- (v.) to incline to beforehand
- (n.) an opening, gap, rupture, rift; a violation or infraction; (v.) to create an opening, break through
- (adj.) lasting for a long time, persistent; (n.) a plant that lives for many years
- (v.) to let go, give up
5 True/False Questions
spasmodic → (adj.) sudden and violent but brief; fitful; intermittent
Commandeer → (adj.) to seize for military or official use
deadlock → (n.) scattered fragments, wreckage.
brigand → (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
muddle → (v.) to make a mess of; muddle through: to get by; (n.) a hopeless mess