← VocabWkshp 1 D Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj) uncontrolled, lacking in restraint
- b (n.) a difficult or perplexing situation or problem
- c (n.) a standstill resulting from the opposition of two equal forces or fractions.
(v.) to bring to such a standstill.
- d (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
- e (v.) to save from fire or shipwreck; (n.) property thus saved
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj.) sudden and violent but brief; fitful; intermittent
- (v.) to spread or scatter freely or widely.
(adj.) wordy or longwinded , or unfocused;scattered or widely spread.
- (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
- (v.) to let go, give up
- (adj.) Clumsy, hard to handle; slow-moving
5 True/False Questions
muddle → (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
predispose → (v.) to incline to beforehand
opinionated → (adj) uncontrolled, lacking in restraint
Commandeer → (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
spurious → (adj.) not genuine, not true, not valid