5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) sudden and violent but brief; fitful; intermittent
- b (adj.) not genuine, not true, not valid
- c (adj.) careful, cautious
- d (adj.) Clumsy, hard to handle; slow-moving
- e (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v.) to let go, give up
- (v.) to make a mess of; muddle through: to get by; (n.) a hopeless mess
- (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
- (n.) a standstill resulting from the opposition of two equal forces or fractions.
(v.) to bring to such a standstill.
- (n.) an opening, gap, rupture, rift; a violation or infraction; (v.) to create an opening, break through
5 True/False questions
opinionated → (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
debris → (n.) scattered fragments, wreckage.
perennial → (v.) to let go, give up
dilemma → (v.) to spread or scatter freely or widely.
(adj.) wordy or longwinded , or unfocused;scattered or widely spread.
Commandeer → (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman