5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration.
- b the source of an artist's inspiration
- c A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- d To prevent the occurrence, realization, or attainment of:
- e To rob or pillage; loot
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to express disapproval of, criticism of, or disappointment in; To bring shame upon; disgrace
- An exploratory action, expedition, or device, especially one designed to investigate and obtain information on a remote or unknown region.
- To become famous, celebrated
- To cause to experience shame, humiliation, or wounded pride; humiliate.
- To annoy, irritate
5 True/False Questions
Indignation → Anger aroused by something unjust, mean, or unworthy.
Unendurable → To tear or split apart or into pieces violently
Chafing → To wear away or irritate by rubbing / Feeling irritation
Domain → Territory under one government
Distaff → Rod for wool; where it is wound