← 6th grade science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
- One variable that is changed on purpose.
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- A process used by scientists to study the natural world.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
5 True/False Questions
Controlled experiment → An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
Inferring → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
Making models → Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
Predicting → Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
Quantitative → Descriptions that deal with numbers