5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
- A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
5 True/False questions
Responding variable → The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
Inferring → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Making models → Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
Manipulated variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Scientific inquiry → A process used by scientists to study the natural world.