5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
- Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
- The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
5 True/False questions
Hypothesis → A hypothesis is a explanation.
Scientific inquiry → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
Inferring → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Classifying → Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
Operational definition → A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.