5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
- One variable that is changed on purpose.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
5 True/False questions
Predicting → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Classifying → Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
Responding variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Operational definition → A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
Scientific inquiry → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.