5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
- Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
- The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
5 True/False Questions
Observing → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Making models → Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
Manipulated variable → The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
Predicting → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
Operational definition → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.