5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- A process used by scientists to study the natural world.
- One variable that is changed on purpose.
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
5 True/False Questions
Operational definition → A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
Controlled experiment → An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
Hypothesis → A hypothesis is a explanation.
Qualitative → Descriptions that deal with numbers
Making models → A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.