← 6th grade science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- One variable that is changed on purpose.
- Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
- A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
5 True/False Questions
Variable → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
Communicating → The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
Hypothesis → A hypothesis is a explanation.
Quantitative → Descriptions that deal with numbers
Predicting → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.