5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- A process used by scientists to study the natural world.
5 True/False Questions
Observing → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Quantitative → Descriptions that deal with numbers
Hypothesis → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
Variable → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
Responding variable → The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.