5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
5 True/False questions
Predicting → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
Hypothesis → A hypothesis is a explanation.
Manipulated variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Qualitative → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
Classifying → Grouping together things that are alike in some way.