← 6th grade science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
5 True/False Questions
Inferring → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
Communicating → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
Scientific inquiry → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Manipulated variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Responding variable → The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.