3 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)
- 1. I could not believe how crowded and lively the house was.
2. People were dancing to rhythmic Mexican music while Gaby's mother served homemade Mexican food.
3. Gaby came dressed in her best clothes.
4. My family was in jeans and T-shirts.
- people in a story
2 True/False questions
What is the conflict in the autobiographical story by Becky? → Becky thinks that Gaby will feel uncomfortable at her birthday party because of differences in their cultures.
List the four main events of the plot in the autobiographical story by Becky. → Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)