3 Written Questions
3 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)
- 1. I could not believe how crowded and lively the house was.
2. People were dancing to rhythmic Mexican music while Gaby's mother served homemade Mexican food.
3. Gaby came dressed in her best clothes.
4. My family was in jeans and T-shirts.
- a. Gaby and Becky meet in middle school and become close friends.
b. Gaby invites Becky to a family party.
c. Becky invites Gaby to her birthday party.
d. Gaby has fun at Becky's party.
2 True/False Questions
What is the conflict in the autobiographical story by Becky? → Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)
define the term "plot" → a struggle between two opposing forces