5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a like a monster in fairy tales and popular legend, usually represented as a hideous giant who feeds on human flesh.
- b adj. 实体的; of or relating to entities and the facts about them; relating to real as opposed to phenomenal existence.
- c the process of developing a black identity
- d militarize anew
- e of or relating to or involved the practice of aiding the memory
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the study of the meanings of ethical words and of tthe sentences in which they appear
- the epithelium found in serous membranes lining the ventral body cavity and covering its organs
- (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
- Partially transparent
- person who utters divinely inspired revelations
5 True/False Questions
Ponzi scheme → a woman who performs songs, especially ballads or popular songs.
revocation → the act (by someone having the authority) of annulling something previously done
ozonize → to convert into ozone.
ritornello → n. - book size. demy octodecimo, 53/4 x 33/4 in (abbr. 18mo.).
nonexistent → a woman who performs songs, especially ballads or popular songs.