5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- BILATERAL adjective
- LATERAL adjective
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- INTRASTATE adjective
- DETRACTOR noun
- a spreading through everything
- b Within a state.
- c Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- d having two sides
- e Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
5 Multiple choice questions
- A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 True/False questions
DEFICIT noun → harm or loss
FERVENT (power word) → feeling with passion
INTERVAL noun → 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
DECIPHER verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → related to the functions and activities of living organisms