← ECCR Ch FOUR (4) Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- DEFICIT noun
- LATERAL adjective
- PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective
- BILATERAL adjective
- INTERVAL noun
- a related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- b having two sides
- c 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- d Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- e a shortage; a lack in amount
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- spreading through everything
- to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
5 True/False Questions
FERVENT (power word) → rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
DETRACTOR noun → harm or loss
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
INTRASTATE adjective → Within a state.
DESIGNATE verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out