5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DETRACTOR noun
- BILATERAL adjective
- OPULENT (power word)
- INTRAMURAL adjective
- LATITUDE noun
- a rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
- b Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- c having two sides
- d extent of freedom from normal restraints
- e within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 Multiple choice questions
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- spreading through everything
- harm or loss
- a shortage; a lack in amount
- feeling with passion
5 True/False questions
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
DEMORALIZE verb → to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
DECIPHER verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → related to the functions and activities of living organisms
INTERPERSONAL adjective → Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others