5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEFICIT noun
- BILATERAL adjective
- DESIGNATE verb
- OPULENT (power word)
- AMELIORATE (power word)
- a to make or grow less, to weaken
- b a shortage; a lack in amount
- c rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
- d having two sides
- e give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- spreading through everything
- to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 True/False questions
UNILATERAL adjective → having two sides
LATERAL adjective → Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
INTERVAL noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
DETRIMENT noun → Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption