5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INTERVAL noun
- LATERAL adjective
- DEFICIT noun
- BILATERAL adjective
- INTRAMURAL adjective
- a Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- b 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- c a shortage; a lack in amount
- d having two sides
- e within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 Multiple choice questions
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- spreading through everything
- Within a state.
- to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
5 True/False questions
OPULENT (power word) → feeling with passion
DETRIMENT noun → Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
INTERPERSONAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → related to the functions and activities of living organisms
LATITUDE noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints