5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- DEMORALIZE verb
- INTRASTATE adjective
- BILATERAL adjective
- FERVENT (power word)
- PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective
- a having two sides
- b Within a state.
- c to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- d related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- e feeling with passion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- harm or loss
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
5 True/False Questions
DEFICIT noun → harm or loss
INTERVAL noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
INTRAMURAL adjective → One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
OPULENT (power word) → rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
DECIPHER verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out