5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- AMELIORATE (power word)
- DETRIMENT noun
- DEMORALIZE verb
- BILATERAL adjective
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- a to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- b having two sides
- c harm or loss
- d to make or grow less, to weaken
- e spreading through everything
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
- Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
5 True/False Questions
INTERPERSONAL adjective → Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
INTRAMURAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
UNILATERAL adjective → having two sides
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
INTRASTATE adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members