5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INTRAMURAL adjective
- OPULENT (power word)
- UNILATERAL adjective
- DEFICIT noun
- DETRIMENT noun
- a rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
- b within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
- c harm or loss
- d One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- e a shortage; a lack in amount
5 Multiple choice questions
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- having two sides
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- feeling with passion
5 True/False questions
INTRASTATE adjective → Within a state.
DEMORALIZE verb → to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
PERVASIVE (power word) → feeling with passion
DETRACTOR noun → harm or loss
LATERAL adjective → having two sides