5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a alertness and prudence in a hazardous situation; care; wariness
- b To indulge oneself in some luxury or pleasure, especially a costly one
- c showing great joy, satisfaction, or triumph; rejoicing; exultant:
- d wet, spongy ground with soil composed mainly of decayed vegetable matter.
- e to mix or adulterate by adding another substance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- of a dark yellowish or dull yellowish-brown color.
- of the nature of or characterized by melody; tuneful.
- to burn or char the surface of:
- utterly unconcerned about the consequences of some action; without caution; careless (usually followed by of)
- to emit a loud, raucous sound
5 True/False Questions
invertebrate → torn to tatters; ragged:
skyrocket → a rocket firework that ascends into the air and explodes at a height, usually in a brilliant array of sparks of one or more colors.
cumulus → to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter
plummet → To indulge oneself in some luxury or pleasure, especially a costly one
scrimp → to burn or char the surface of: