5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The point where the X- Axis and the Y- Axis intersect on the coordinate plane ( 0,0 )
- The first number in an ordered pair, it tells the distance to move up or down from the origin.
- An imput - output relationship that has exactly one out put for each input.
- The X and Y axes divide the coordinate plane into 4 regions. Each of these are called quadrents.
- A graph of the set of ordered pairs that are solutions of the equation.
4 True/False Questions
Ordered Pair → One of the numbers of an ordered pair that locate a point on a graph.
Verticle line test → A test you can use to determine whether or not a graph is a function.
Range → The set of all possible output values of a function.
Output → The value substituted into an expression or function.