5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- does not transfer electric charge
- A current needs a ______to follow.
- any material that an electric charge can go through easily: Metals, silver,copper, aluminurm, and iron
- What happens if an electric circuit is broken?
- any material that an electric charge has a hard time going through rubber, glass, plastic, and wood
4 True/False questions
electric current → is the flow of electric charges through a material continuously without stopping
potential difference → another name for voltage
battery → A current needs a ______to follow.
electrical potential energy → the energy that make charges flow is called