← set 1 science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- any material that an electric charge has a hard time going through rubber, glass, plastic, and wood
- causes a current in an electric circuit
- is the flow of electric charges through a material continuously without stopping
- What happens if an electric circuit is broken?
- the energy that make charges flow is called
4 True/False Questions
conductor → any material that an electric charge can go through easily: Metals, silver,copper, aluminurm, and iron
battery → A current needs a ______to follow.
insulator → transfers electric charge well
voltage → unit of measure for voltage or potential difference