5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- example of electrical potential energy
- any material that an electric charge has a hard time going through rubber, glass, plastic, and wood
- the energy that make charges flow is called
- an unbroken path through which electric charges flow a complete loop
- does not transfer electric charge
4 True/False questions
charges will stop flowing → What happens if an electric circuit is broken?
path → A current needs a ______to follow.
voltage → causes a current in an electric circuit
electric current → an unbroken path through which electric charges flow a complete loop