5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sinking fund
- registered coupon bond
- maturity date
- revenue bond
- serial bonds
- a are bonds issued at the same time that mature on different dates.
- b is the date when a bond will be repaid.
- c a fund to which a corporation makes deposits for the purpose of paying back a bond issue.
- d a bond that is registered in the owner's name for the face valule only and not for interest.
- e a bond that is repaid from the income generated by the project it is designed to finance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a bond tha provides no interest payments and is redeemed for its face value at maturity.
- a fee that an investment company charges to help pay for marketing and advertising a mutual fund.
- sometimes called a "muni" is a security issued by a state or local (town,city,county) government to pay for its ongoing activities.
- a mutual fund with an unlimited number of shares that are issued and redeemed by an investment company at the investors' request.
- the dollar amount that the bondholder (person who owns the bond) will recieve at the bond's maturity.
5 True/False questions
investment grade bonds → a bond registered in the owner's name by the company that issues the bond.
debenture → a bond that is backed only by the reputation of the issuing corporation rather than its specific assets.
prospects → is the rate of return, usually stated as a percentage, earned by an investor who holds a bond for a certain period of time.
no-load fund → a mutual fund in which the individual investor pays no commision.
income dividends → a fund to which a corporation makes deposits for the purpose of paying back a bond issue.