5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- load fund
- zero-coupon bond
- capital gain
- registered coupon bond
- serial bonds
- a the profit you make from selling your shares in a mutual fund for a higher price than you paid for them.
- b a bond that is registered in the owner's name for the face valule only and not for interest.
- c are bonds issued at the same time that mature on different dates.
- d a mutual fund in which in which you pay a commision every time you purchase mutual fund in which you pay a commision every time you purchase shares.
- e a bond tha provides no interest payments and is redeemed for its face value at maturity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a mutual fund with an unlimited number of shares that are issued and redeemed by an investment company at the investors' request.
- allows a corporation to buy back bonds from bondholders before the maturity date.
- is the date when a bond will be repaid.
- a bond registered in the owner's name by the company that issues the bond.
- a bond that is backed only by the reputation of the issuing corporation rather than its specific assets.
5 True/False questions
revenue bond → a bond that is repaid from the income generated by the project it is designed to finance.
no-load fund → a mutual fund in which in which you pay a commision every time you purchase mutual fund in which you pay a commision every time you purchase shares.
prospects → a report that provides potential investors with detailed information about a particular mutual fund.
general obligation bond → a bond that is backed by the full faith and credit of the government that issued it.
convertible bond → a bond that an investor can trade for shares of the corporation's common stock.