5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
- n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
- n. 1. A long jouney by a group to explore. 2. A groupn that makes such a journey
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
- 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
5 True/False questions
Convenient → 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
Territory → n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
Invaluble → n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
Inept → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
Skirmish → n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight