5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
- n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.
- v. To be slow in leaving or going away
- n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
- n. 1. A long jouney by a group to explore. 2. A groupn that makes such a journey
5 True/False questions
Beneficial → adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
Skirmish → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
Supplement → n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
Interpret → 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
Accompany → 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.