5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
- v. To be slow in leaving or going away
- n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
- n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight
- n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
5 True/False Questions
Beneficial → adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
Interpret → 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
Inept → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
Retrieve → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Ecstacy → n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.