5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
- n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight
- n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
- 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
- v. To be slow in leaving or going away
5 True/False Questions
Interpret → 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
Captive → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Accompany → 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
Beneficial → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Territory → n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.