5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
- 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
- n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.
- n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
5 True/False questions
Skirmish → n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight
Retrieve → n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
Expadition → n. 1. A long jouney by a group to explore. 2. A groupn that makes such a journey
Beneficial → adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
Expanse → n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch