5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
- n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.
- adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
- n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
- adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
5 True/False questions
Expanse → n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch
Supplement → n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
Linger → v. To be slow in leaving or going away
Captive → n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch
Invaluble → adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless