5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
- 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
- adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
- 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
5 True/False Questions
Territory → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Skirmish → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Captive → n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
Expadition → n. 1. A long jouney by a group to explore. 2. A groupn that makes such a journey
Ecstacy → n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.