5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To be slow in leaving or going away
- 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
- n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
- n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
5 True/False questions
Skirmish → n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch
Invaluble → adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
Interpret → 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
Beneficial → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
Retrieve → n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom