5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight
- adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
- 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
- 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
5 True/False Questions
Expadition → n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch
Supplement → n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
Linger → v. To be slow in leaving or going away
Territory → 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
Inept → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability