← A&P II Test 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the walls of the alveoli composed of?
- The order in which air passes through during inhalation
- What happens to alveolar pressure when alveolar volume increases?
- What is the movement of molecules from digestive tract into blood?
- Anticipation of eating food causes an increase in secretion of gastric juice. This phase of gastric secretion is called the ________ phase
- a Cephalic
- b Absorption
- c Terminal bronchiole, respiratory bronchiole, alveolar ducts, and alveolus
- d Alveolar pressure decreases
- e Simple squamous epithelium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cystic duct
- Central vein
- Expiratory reserve volume
- Total lung capacity
5 True/False Questions
What is the volume of air remaining in the lungs after the most forceful expiration? → Tidal volume
What is a proteolytic enzyme secreted by the pancreas? → Synthesize bile
How many lobes does each lung have? → Swallowing
What function is preformed by the digestive system? → Elimination of undigested food
What organ's function is bacterial decomposition? → Large intestine