5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, and throat.
- b Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the lungs and associated tissues.
- c voice impairment including hoarseness, weakness, or loss of voice.
- d The abnormal buildup of carvon dioxide in the blood.
- e Testing method that utilizes a spirometer to record the volume of air inhaled or exhaled and the length of tiem each breath takes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Chronic enlargement of bronchi or bronchioles resulting from an earlier lung infection that was not cured.
- The cavity located between the lungs.
- Inflammatin of the sinuses.
- Bleeding from the nose.
- Spitting of blood or bloodstained sputum derived from the lungs or bronchial tubes as the result of a pulmonary or bronchial hemorrhage.
5 True/False Questions
anoxia → The condition of having below normal oxygen levels in the body tissues and cells.
pleurodynia → Pain in the pleura.
pneumonectomy → Surgical removal of part of the pleura.
asthma → A chronic alleric disorder characterized by spisodes of severe breathing difficulty, coughing and wheezing.
laryngoscopy → Surgical removal of the larynx.