Do, go, lead, drive.
1. To move something with an irregular, rapid, violent action. 2. To stir up or excite.
To carry on a lawsuit by judicial process.
Recklessly or wastefully extravagant; spend thrift.
The center of worship and communal life of a Jewish congregation; temple.
A coming or arrival; a coming into use.
Origin or source.
Inclined to seek out risk or danger; bold, daring, adventurous.
1. The place where a trial is held.
2. The locate of an event.
1. The act of receiving.
2. A social gathering where guests are formally welcomed.
Starting to come into being or to become evident.
Noticeable or able to be felt by the senses.
1. Open to some influence; responsive.
2. Able to be submitted to an action or process.
1. Sympathy; attraction.
1. Authoritative and final.
2. Specifying perfectly or precisely.
Extremely or immeasurably small.
Having definite limits.
1. Near, neighboring.
2.Sharing a common boundary or border.
The curved path that an object makes in space, or that a thrown object follows as it rises and falls to earth.
To decrease the importance, value, or effectiveness of something.
Drawn out, continued, or extended.
Attacking back or withdrawal; a denial or what one has previously said.
Not easily handled, led, taught, or controlled.
Tending to promote, encourage, or assist; helpful.
2. The reaching of a conclusion by reasoning.
1. Persuade; influence.
2. Bring about.
1. Temptation to wrong, especially temptation from the opposite sex.
2. Attraction or charm.
1. To carry out or perform.
2. To put to death legally or formally.
Excessively submissive, obedient, or flattering.
1. Arranged in order on in a series.
2. Following in a series.