← US Constitution Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what are some ways that the judicial branch can make informal changes to the Constitution?
- the 3rd section of the Declaration of Independence was a statement of what from Britain?
- who approves the lower courts?
- Member of the Senate must be citizens of the US for how many years?
- how many delegates attended the Constitutional Convention?
- a 55
- b judicial review, court decisions, judicial restraint, judicial activism
- c 9
- d Congress
- e separation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- could not tax, weak central government
- prior restraint
5 True/False Questions
How many electoral college votes are needed for a president to win the election? → 270
the first vote in a congress is a _____ majority? → simple majority
what does the 4th article of the Constitution cover? → state relations
Constitution ratified (date) → 1791
which article of the Constitution contains the Full Faith and Credit Clause? → legislative