5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- zest adj.
- through train
- trail n.
- bypass n.
- go on holiday
- a a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- b a road that goes around a blocked or very crowded area, a city or town
- c to have a vacation
- d a train which goes the whole length of a railway without stopping
- e marked by spirited enjoyment
5 Multiple choice questions
- to make (something) free from dirt, infection, disease, etc., by cleaning it : to make (something) sanitary
- available at prices or rates below the standard price or rate of a ticket
- the language of ordinary speech rather than formal writing
- the season when travel is most active and rates are highest
- fly upwards or high in the sky
5 True/False questions
top up the battery → To charge the battery completely
free of charge → without payment
meagre adj. → very small and poor in amount
go on a hike → to have a vacation
poverty-stricken adj. → very small and poor in amount