5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- peak season
- unencumbered adj.
- zest adj.
- venue n.
- culture shock
- a marked by spirited enjoyment
- b a feeling of confusion felt by someone visiting a country or place they do not know
- c the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- d not burdened with cares or responsibilities
- e the season when travel is most active and rates are highest
5 Multiple choice questions
- very small and poor in amount
- to make (something) free from dirt, infection, disease, etc., by cleaning it : to make (something) sanitary
- a road that goes around a blocked or very crowded area, a city or town
- an established line of travel or access
- available at prices or rates below the standard price or rate of a ticket
5 True/False questions
fill up the tank → refuel fully
soar v. → a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
embarking → a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
go on a hike → traveling on foot (kirándulni)
infringe v. → to make (something) free from dirt, infection, disease, etc., by cleaning it : to make (something) sanitary