5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- go on holiday
- infringe v.
- mass tourism
- solitary adj.
- a without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else
- b to have a vacation
- c go against, as of rules and laws; break a rule or agreement; violate sg
- d taxes or fees that are paid to the government when goods come into or go out of a country / authorities inspecting the goods you are taking into or out of a country
- e Mass tourism is the act of visiting a destination with large amounts of people at one time, and the study of the effect that large amounts of people can have on a particular destination, or on a particular destination which has been over-exposed by single tourists having been there repeatedly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the season when travel is not active and rates are lowest
- the language of ordinary speech rather than formal writing
- marked by spirited enjoyment
- a trip taken for pleasure, relaxation
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
5 True/False questions
bypass n. → a road that goes around a blocked or very crowded area, a city or town
culture shock → a feeling of confusion felt by someone visiting a country or place they do not know
sanitize v. → go against, as of rules and laws; break a rule or agreement; violate sg
go on a hike → traveling on foot (kirándulni)
unencumbered adj. → very small and poor in amount