5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slip road
- sanitize v.
- infringe v.
- trail n.
- venue n.
- a the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- b go against, as of rules and laws; break a rule or agreement; violate sg
- c a short road giving access to an motorway
- d to make (something) free from dirt, infection, disease, etc., by cleaning it : to make (something) sanitary
- e a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
5 Multiple choice questions
- the season when travel is not active and rates are lowest
- traveling on foot (kirándulni)
- a trip taken for pleasure, relaxation
- an established line of travel or access
- without payment
5 True/False questions
cruise n. → an ocean trip taken for pleasure
cut-price ticket → a feeling of confusion felt by someone visiting a country or place they do not know
solitary adj. → marked by spirited enjoyment
bypass n. → a road that goes around a blocked or very crowded area, a city or town
culture shock → a feeling of confusion felt by someone visiting a country or place they do not know