5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disbursement journal
- Double-entry system accounting equation:
- Accounts receivable ledger
- Single-entry systems-
- a provides information about the amounts owed to the physician.
- b Assets = Liabilities + Proprietorship (Capital)
- c The recording of business and accounting transactions.
- d A summary of accounts paid out.
- e is very basic and usually is used in small business. They are inexpensive, easy to us, and require lettle training.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A request for payment.
- Debts incurred and not yet paid.
- is the chronological record of the practice.
- A standard of comparison to make sure answers obtained are accurate.
5 True/False questions
Form W-2 → The Wage and Tax Statement. Employer is required to furnish two copies to each employee from whom income tax or Social Security tax has been withheld.
Financial summaries are compiled → monthly and annually
Balance sheet → A financial statement for a specific date that shows the total assets, liabilities, and capital of the business.
Before the end of the first pay period, the employee should complete a → Form W-4
Single-entry systems require → the general journal, the cash payment journal, and the accounts receivable ledger.