5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Double-entry system accounting equation:
- Trial balance
- Disbursements are distributed to
- a The monetary value of a property or of an interest in a property in excess of claims or leins against it.
- b A record or notation of an occurrence, transaction, or proceeding.
- c Assets = Liabilities + Proprietorship (Capital)
- d Auto expenses, dues and meetings, equipment, insurance, medical supplies, office expenses, printing, postage and, stationary, rent and maintenance, salaries, taxes and licenses, travel and entertainment, utilities, miscellaneous, personal withdrawals.
- e A method of checking the accuracy of accounts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- provides information about the amounts owed to the physician.
- the general journal, the cash payment journal, and the accounts receivable ledger.
- Form 940
- usually consists of a section at the bottom of each day sheet and a check register page at the end of each month, plus monthly and annual summaries.
5 True/False questions
Cash basis of accounting → A method of accounting in which income is recorded when received and expenses are recorded when paid.
The amount of taxes to withheld is based on → (1) Use good penmanship, (2) Use the same pen style and type of ink consistently, (3) Keep columns of figures straight, (4) Write well-formed figures, (5) Carry decimal points correctly.
Kinds of Financial records → Form W-2 and Form W-3
Form 1040-S → The Wage and Tax Statement. Employer is required to furnish two copies to each employee from whom income tax or Social Security tax has been withheld.
Balance sheet → A request for payment.