5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disbursement journal
- All wages are subject to the Medicare tax at a rate of ___% each for both employees and employers.
- All records of employment taxes should be available for review by the
- Annual Returns
- a 1.45%
- b Form W-2 and Form W-3
- c IRS
- d A summary of accounts paid out.
- e A record or notation of an occurrence, transaction, or proceeding.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a single-entry or double-entry system
- The entire property of a person, association, corporation, or estate applicable or subject to the payment of debts.
- Debts incurred and not yet paid.
- A method of determining that the journal and the ledger are in balance.
- A summary of all income and expenses for a given period.
5 True/False questions
Each employee and employer must have a → Tax identification number
Disbursement journals must show → A summary of accounts paid out.
Accounts receivable ledger → Amounts owed to the physician.
Checkbook → A standard of comparison to make sure answers obtained are accurate.
Any person who does not have a Social Security number should apply for one using → 4 years