5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Single-entry systems require
- Three types of accounting systems
- Petty cash fund
- Double-entry system accounting equation:
- a Assets = Liabilities + Proprietorship (Capital)
- b single-entry system, double-entry system, and pegboard (write-it-once) system
- c A fund maintained to pay small, unpredictable cash expenditures.
- d the general journal, the cash payment journal, and the accounts receivable ledger.
- e Things that are owed; debts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- previous year
- A standard of comparison to make sure answers obtained are accurate.
- is the chronological record of the practice.
- Tax identification number
- A paper describing a purchase and the amount due.
5 True/False Questions
FICA → Federal Unemployment Tax Act
Bookkeeping → Enter all charges and receipts immediately in the daily record or journal. Post all cahrges and receipts to the patient ledger daily. Do not erase, write over, or blot out figures.
Accounts receivable ledger → Amounts owed to the physician.
Equities → The monetary value of a property or of an interest in a property in excess of claims or leins against it.
Before the end of the first pay period, the employee should complete a → Tax identification number