5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Accounting four-stages
- All records of employment taxes must be kept for at least
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- a The entire property of a person, association, corporation, or estate applicable or subject to the payment of debts.
- b 4 years
- c recording, classifing, summarizing, and interpreting financial statemends.
- d A record or notation of an occurrence, transaction, or proceeding.
- e Form W-4
5 Multiple choice questions
- Things that are owed; debts.
- Statement of income and expense, cash flow statement, trial balance, accounts receivable balance and aging analysis, balance sheet.
- A summary of accounts paid out.
- Assets = Liabilities + Proprietorship (Capital)
- single-entry system, double-entry system, and pegboard (write-it-once) system
5 True/False questions
Cash flow statement → A request for payment.
Trial balance → should be done once a month after all posting has been completed and before the monthly statements are prepared. The purpose of process is to disclose any discrepancies between the journal and the ledger.
Before the end of the first pay period, the employee should complete a → Tax identification number
Petty cash fund → An accounting period of 12 months during which a company determines earnings and profit; the fiscal year does not neccessarily begin in January; the business determines the beginnging of its fiscal year.
Accounts receivable → Amounts owed to the physician.