5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Financial summaries are compiled
- The best way to begin a budget is to look at the expenses from the
- a previous year
- b monthly and annually
- c A request for payment.
- d Supporting other documents or records.
- e Things that are owed; debts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the general journal, the cash payment journal, and the accounts receivable ledger.
- Form W-4
- A summary of accounts paid out.
- Auto expenses, dues and meetings, equipment, insurance, medical supplies, office expenses, printing, postage and, stationary, rent and maintenance, salaries, taxes and licenses, travel and entertainment, utilities, miscellaneous, personal withdrawals.
5 True/False Questions
Balance sheet → A request for payment.
Kinds of Financial records → The state in which the total ending balances of patient ledgers equals the tatal of accounts receivable.
Double-entry system → The most complete accounting system. System in which transactions may be entered manually or by computer. Inexpensive but requires a trained, experienced bookkeeper or the regular services of an accountant.
Invoice → A paper describing a purchase and the amount due.
Accounting four-stages → recording, classifing, summarizing, and interpreting financial statemends.