5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Prokaryotic species
- DNA probe
- Serological testing
- a A blood derived fluid containing antibodies.
- b Term used for unicellular and simple multicellular eukaryotes; usually Protozoa and algae
- c A population of cells that share certain rRNA sequences; in conventional biochemical testing, it is a population of cells with similar characteristics.
- d Techniques for identifying a microorganism based on its reaction with antibodies
- e A short, labeled, single strand of DNA used to locate it's complementary strand in a quantity of DNA.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A taxonomic classification based on rRNA sequences; above the kingdom level,
- A genetically identical group of cells derived from a single cell.
- A method of identifying bacteria using specific strains of bacteriophages.
- Determination of the order of nucleotide bases in rRNA.
- A taxonomical classification between domIn and phylum
5 True/False Questions
DNA polymarase → See toposomomerase
Numerical identification → The process of combining single complementary strands of DNA?
Eukaryotes → Term used for unicellular and simple multicellular eukaryotes; usually Protozoa and algae
Binomial nomenclature → A silica wafer that holds DNA probes; used to recognize. DNA in samples being tested.
Viral species → A short, labeled, single strand of DNA used to locate it's complementary strand in a quantity of DNA.