5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lack of red blood cells in the bloodstream. causes tiredness.
- harmful smoke we breath in from others cigarettes
- contains 10 grams of alcohol.
- the indigestible parts of plants. Assists in movement and elimination of body wastes.
- an eating disorder marked by dieting, rapid weight loss and the illusion of being overweight
5 True/False Questions
cannabis → illegal drug that slows down the central nervous system
menstrual cycle → monthly reproductive cycle during which an ovary releases an egg cell and the lining of the womb is discharged from the body.
obesity → lack of red blood cells in the bloodstream. causes tiredness.
tobacco → a plant substance that is smoked or chewed. Main ingredient in cigarettes. It is bad for the human body.
nutrients → substances found in food that the body needs to function properly