5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Interval Schedule
- Zone of Proximal Development
- Misinformation Effect
- Positive Reinforcement
- a Measured by observable behavior.
- b Inflated allowance
Good behavior sticker
- c ->stop sign vs. yield sign
->"power of suggestion"
- d Idea that parents should model behavior, and then expect child to attempt but need help. Give-and-take learning.
- e -set interval of time after which reinforcement occurs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Biologically determined - sex, food, water
- Fundamental Attribution Error:
Role within situation effects how people are perceived
- Concept that objects continue to exist and are permanent, developed around 18 months
- -only childhood memories
-18-53 year olds
- Intensity of CS, CR
Muscular vs. Visceral
5 True/False questions
Dialectical Reasoning → Critically analyzing and comparing two opposing POV's
Ratio Schedule → -# of response on which reinforcement occurs
Desensitization → Increase in behavioral response when a stimulus is presented repeatedly.
-->Increased pain from something that is annoying/persistent
Operant Training → When learning occurs but it is not readily observable
Zimbardo - Parole Officer → Former convict emulated PO that treated him badly