5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Little Albert
- Positive Reinforcement
- Zimbardo - "Sarge"
- a Baby presented with bunny (no sound).
Baby presented with bunny w/ scary sounds.
Baby presented bunny --> scared.
Baby later scared of white things.
- b -obedient
-abused, despite good behavior
- c Guard - sadism
Prisoner - Shame, Confusion
- d Inflated allowance
Good behavior sticker
- e Process by which a mentor provides less and less guidance in a task
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -reinforcement is delivered after a fixed # of responses/interval of time
FR-3: every 3rd time x happens, y happens
Reinforcement increases behavior
Punishment decreases behavior
- -reinforcement is delivered, on average, after a fixed # of responses/interval of time
VR-10: about every 10 times x happens, y happens
- Critically analyzing and comparing two opposing POV's
- -Subject pays attention
- " retains info
- " reproduce behavior
- " motivated to repeat
5 True/False Questions
Reconstructive Memory → Definition: mental capacity to...
-> encode (take it in)
-> store (hold in memory)
-> retrieve (recall)
UCR → Unconditioned Response: reaction to stimulus -> reaching for mint
Planting Memories Exp. Outrageous → Generic Memory (Lost in Mall)
-68% remember true
-24% remember false
-20% remember false (2 wks later)
Fear Conditioning → content + preocess
Recognition & Recall → content + preocess