← Systematic Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- El Elohe Isreal
- The book example
- a God is devoid of all change(in his perfections, his being, his purposes, his promises, and his love)
- b correct
- c Mighty One
- d the God of Isreal
- e God transcends all spatial limitations. In his immensity God is not limited or localized.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one who says we cannot really know that God exists
- God is just and entirely correct in all his dealings with mankind. His Justice acts according with His law and is, therefore related to man's sin.
- God is spirit, not a spirit. No corporeal form, he cannot be localized, or limited. The source of all life.
- at times, to us, God doesn't make sense. His nature and his ways do not always lend themselves to human logic or even our sense of fairness. This does at times cause some men to turn away from him.
- Jesus, Savior
5 True/False Questions
El Elyon → Most High
Virtual Atheist → Eliminates God by termonology
Practical Atheist → lives like there is no god
El Shaddai → The Mighty one who sees
Yahweh Shammah → Yahweh is peace