← Systematic Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Yahweh Sabbaoth
- a There are three, but they are simply modes of existence, or three manifestations of one God.This view denies the simultaneous nature of the three persons of the Godhead.
- b Yahweh is of heavenly hosts
- c God is not limited or bound by time. To God there is no succession of events.
- d Master
- e Savior, one who delivers from danger and death
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Built upon the teaching of the Tertullian (son is subordinate to the father), and Origen (the son is subordinate in terms of essence). Arius taught only the Father was the uncreated one. The product of Arianism is a denial of the deity of Christ.
- Tritheistic- leaves are indepent from eachother
- one who says we cannot really know that God exists
- openly repudiates god
- In the totality of His essence, without diffusion or expansion, multiplication or division. God penetrates and fills the universe and all its parts. God is everywhere present.
5 True/False Questions
Yahweh El Gemoiah → The self-existent one
The three states of water (vapor, liquid, ice) → Tritheistic- not equal in essence
Yahweh Shammah → Yahweh is my shepherd
Pantheistic View → A belief in many gods.
Yahweh Elohim → Yahweh is my shepherd