6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A promise between God and people, God sets the conditions and the people follow them.
- The number of days it rained during the flood.
- Priests and prophets to show us how to know God are not needed because we can know him ______________.
- God would establish this man's kingdom forwever, and his descendants would rule on the throne for eternity.
- God promsed this man that he would send a messiah, who would conquer Satan and sin.
5 True/False questions
Jesus death on the cross → This is how sin affects are relationship with God.
10 Commandments → These were given to the people help them follow their requirements.
burnt offering → Old Testament followers would make this to atone for sin.
forgiveness → The sign that Noah had of the covenant God made with him.
baptism and the Lord's Supper → This is the one time sacrifice that ended the need for burnt offerings done in the OT.