6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- God would establish this man's kingdom forwever, and his descendants would rule on the throne for eternity.
- David's son and the builder of the temple.
- This is were God put his new covenant.
- A promise between God and people, God sets the conditions and the people follow them.
- Old Testament followers would make this to atone for sin.
5 True/False Questions
forgiveness → The sign that Noah had of the covenant God made with him.
baptism and the Lord's Supper → This is the one time sacrifice that ended the need for burnt offerings done in the OT.
40 → The number of days it rained during the flood.
personally → God promised this man that he would never again destroy the whole Earth with a flood.
Abraham → God promsed this man that he would send a messiah, who would conquer Satan and sin.