6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- David's son and the builder of the temple.
- God promised this man that he would never again destroy the whole Earth with a flood.
- God would establish this man's kingdom forwever, and his descendants would rule on the throne for eternity.
- The sign that Noah had of the covenant God made with him.
- These were given to the people help them follow their requirements.
5 True/False questions
Abraham → God promsed this man that he would send a messiah, who would conquer Satan and sin.
40 → The number of days it rained during the flood.
burnt offering → Old Testament followers would make this to atone for sin.
separation from God → David's son and the builder of the temple.
Jesus death on the cross → This is the one time sacrifice that ended the need for burnt offerings done in the OT.