5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- When you use a LANDMARK to describe a location.
- Interior Plains and Appalachian Plateau
- We live in part of the Interior Plains called the Till Plains which is covered with gently rolling hills.
- The EXACT location of a place.
4 True/False questions
What country is Ohio located in? → U.S.A.
What country is Ohio a part of? → U.S.A.
What is the difference between weather and climate? → North America
Discuss Ohio's climate → 1. Changes with the four seasons
2. Warm and wet in the Spring and Summer
3. Cold and wet in the Fall and Winter