5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- When you use a LANDMARK to describe a location.
- United States - USA
- Interior Plains and Appalachian Plateau
- Weather is the air at a certain place and time: hot or cold, rainy or dry, windy or calm.
Climate is the pattern of weather that occurs in a place year after year
4 True/False questions
Discuss Ohio's climate → 1. Changes with the four seasons
2. Warm and wet in the Spring and Summer
3. Cold and wet in the Fall and Winter
What do you use to find the Absolute Location of a place? → Latitude and Longitude
What country is Ohio located in? → United States - USA
What city gets more snow than any other part of Ohio? → United States - USA