5 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- We live in part of the Interior Plains called the Till Plains which is covered with gently rolling hills.
- The EXACT location of a place.
- 1. Changes with the four seasons
2. Warm and wet in the Spring and Summer
3. Cold and wet in the Fall and Winter
- Weather is the air at a certain place and time: hot or cold, rainy or dry, windy or calm.
Climate is the pattern of weather that occurs in a place year after year
4 True/False Questions
What do you use to find the Absolute Location of a place? → The EXACT location of a place.
What city gets more snow than any other part of Ohio? → United States - USA
What is...Relative Location? → The EXACT location of a place.
What country is Ohio located in? → U.S.A.