5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- siphona irritans (haematobia)
- tabanus spp.
- bunostomum spp.
- cooperia spp.
- trichuris ovis
- a horse fly vicious biters, causes stampeding and weight loss
- b horn fly, irritate cattle causes weight loss and blood loss
- c hookworm (small intestine) in cattle, sheep and goat
- d whipworm (cecum and large intestine) in cattle, sheep and goat
- e cattle bankrupt worm (small intestine) in cattle, sheep and goat
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- common cattle bot (SQ tissues) in cattle sheep and goat
- sheep nasal bot fly
- tapeworm (small intestine) in sheep
- threadworm (small intestine) in sheep and cattle
- tail or foot mange of cattle sheep and goats reportable disease
5 True/False Questions
thysanosoma actinoides → fringed tapeworm (common bile duct and small intestine) in cattle sheep and goat
musca autumnalis → house fly irritate cattle, causes reduced weight gains
paramphistoma sp → mange mite or scab mite of cattle and sheep weight loss, inflammation and hair loss reportable disease
capillaria sp. → capillary worm ((small intestine) in cattle and sheep
protostrongylus spp. → bankrupt worm or small stomach worm (abomasum) in cattle, goat, and sheep