← politics Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The practice where individuals in the bureaucracy bring public attention to gross inefficiency or corruptioin the government.
- A publicatioin of the federal government used to announce public notice.
- Less active and direct involvement of congress.
- The fifteen major administrative organizations within the federal bureaucracy.
- A complex system of organization and control.
- The merit based system that covers most white collar and secialist postion in the federal gov.
5 True/False Questions
Deferrals → To reduce funds to various agencies.
Government Corporations → The fifteen major administrative organizations within the federal bureaucracy.
Patronage → A practice of providing jobs in exchagne for political loyalty.
Bureaucrats → Civilians of the national government who are responsible for implementing federal laws.
Goverment Accountability Office → Deliver government service, raise much of their own revenue.