5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Plant-like protists are commonly called this
- Which of these is NOT a funguslike protist?
- Animal-like protists that feed on the cells and the body fluids of their hosts (parasites)
- Which of these is a club fungi?
- What cell part in an ameba removes excess water?
- a sporozoans
- b toadstools
- c contractile vacuole
- d Algae
- e imperfect fungi
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pseudopods, cilia, flagella, other
- water molds, downy mildews, slime molds
5 True/False Questions
Example of an animal-like protist that uses pseudopods to move → ameba
Zygospore fungi make spores in their → hyphae
Like plants, plant-like protists are this → autotrophs
What helps a euglenoid sense light? → Plants may have evolved from many-celled green algae
Which scientists study fungi? → mycologists