5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 Pillars
- a religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
- b one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
- c 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- d prophet
- e 1. Declare your faith
2. Pray 5 times a day
4. Must fast during Ramadan
5. Hajj (if you are financially and physically able)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
- Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
- Muslim ruler
- the One who was believed to have been the son of God.
- Jews living outside Israel.
5 True/False Questions
Bishop → Jews living outside Israel.
New Testament → principals, laws, and rules that Jewish people have to follow, that were revealed to Moses (by God)
Jesus → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
Umayyads → founder of Islam
Abbasids → prophet