5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a believing in one God
- b one of the five pillars of Islam. Pilgrimage to Mecca that all Muslims are expected to make at least one in their lifetime (If financially and physically able)
- c the sacred text of Islam
- d body of Islamic law that includes interpretation of the Quran and applies Islamic principles to everyday life.
- e Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
- one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
- Christians believe He is the son of God, the Messiah.
- the body of people who conduct Christian services
- the One who was believed to have been the son of God.
5 True/False questions
Martyr → disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles
Torah → the sacred text of Islam
Hijra → from Mecca to Medina 622 CE Muhammad was getting death threats so he had to leave. Goes there to get more followers. Islam gains control of Mecca and Medina.
Peter → Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
Apostles → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.