5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 Pillars
- a the sacred text of Islam
- b person who suffers or died for his or her beliefs
- c where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
- d a member of one of the largest Muslim sects; Sunnis believe that inspiration came from the example of Muhammad as recorded by his early followers
- e 1. Declare your faith
2. Pray 5 times a day
4. Must fast during Ramadan
5. Hajj (if you are financially and physically able)
5 Multiple choice questions
- successor to Muhammad as political and religious leader of the Muslims
- 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- Muhammad's birthplace
- the body of people who conduct Christian services
- disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles
5 True/False questions
Augustine → dynasty that ruled in Bagdad from 750-1258
Sharia → body of Islamic law that includes interpretation of the Quran and applies Islamic principles to everyday life.
Apostles → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
Hijra → one of the five pillars of Islam. Pilgrimage to Mecca that all Muslims are expected to make at least one in their lifetime (If financially and physically able)
Destruction of the Temple → The decimation of the first temple in Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 A.D.