5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- b the Muslim establishment
- c religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
- d Christians believe He is the son of God, the Messiah.
- e members of the Sunni dynasty of caliphs that rules a Muslim empire from 661 to 750
5 Multiple choice questions
- The decimation of the first temple in Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 A.D.
- where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
- 1. Declare your faith
2. Pray 5 times a day
4. Must fast during Ramadan
5. Hajj (if you are financially and physically able)
- principals, laws, and rules that Jewish people have to follow, that were revealed to Moses (by God)
- one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
5 True/False questions
Constantine → a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
Pope → Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
Diaspora → high ranking Church official with authority over a local area, or diocese.
Hajj → one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
Apostles → leader or teacher of a new faith