5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ten Commandments
- a Muhammad's birthplace
- b the sacred text of Islam
- c principals, laws, and rules that Jewish people have to follow, that were revealed to Moses (by God)
- d Jews living outside Israel.
- e a member of one of the largest Muslim sects; Sunnis believe that inspiration came from the example of Muhammad as recorded by his early followers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- period of time where the Jews of the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylon. (c. 568-538 BCE)
- the body of people who conduct Christian services
- Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
- founder of Islam
- a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
5 True/False Questions
Messiah → Muhammad's birthplace
Kaaba → 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
Monotheistic → believing in one God
Moses → Christians believe He is the son of God, the Messiah.
Sharia → Box like temple in Mecca. People gather around it to pray.