5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a ritual in which someone experiences negative, often extremely embarrassing events in the presence of others.
- Here individuals learn to evaluate themselves and other socia objects from the point of view of a particular significant other
- Individuals of whom they are interacting with such as a mother or father
- Socialization in which peers or more experienced members train newcomers as they carry out their roles.
- Assessing behavior in terms of the norms and values of the broad society and responding to abstract principles and symbols.
4 True/False questions
Borderwork → Refers to the interactions between genders that tends to strengthen and perpetuate gender boundaries
. Contest between sexes, boys chasing girls, "cooties."
Anticipatory Socialization → is socialization for a status that occurs before the person occupies that status. Let's people learn more about the status and role before they commit to it
Resocialization → Is a process of unlearning old norms, roles, values and learning new ones required by the new social environment.
Formal Socialization → Socialization in which peers or more experienced members train newcomers as they carry out their roles.