5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Is a process of socialization in which children of the rich are prepared for and directed to positions of privilege in society while children of the poor are prepared for and directed into low prestige positions
- The final stage in which an individual is capable of taking the role of the generalized other.
- Assessing behavior in terms of the norms and values of the broad society and responding to abstract principles and symbols.
- is socialization for a status that occurs before the person occupies that status. Let's people learn more about the status and role before they commit to it
- Individuals of whom they are interacting with such as a mother or father
4 True/False Questions
Informal socialization → Is socialization occurring in settings specifically designed for socialization
Degradation ceremony → is a ritual in which someone experiences negative, often extremely embarrassing events in the presence of others.
Play stage → Here individuals learn to evaluate themselves and other socia objects from the point of view of a particular significant other
Formal Socialization → Is socialization occurring in settings specifically designed for socialization