← Bone Growth Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Regulate energy production and Energy use.
- Changing the Hyaline Cartilage on newborn skeleton into bones!
- 1. Trigger growth factors in liver called somatomedins
2.Somatomedins stimulate growth plates, to cause growth!
3.Thyroid hormones modify and moderate growth hormone
- Hyaline Cartilage OR Fibrous Cartilage!
- Membrane Bone, Intra-Membranous Ossification
- Change the Cartilage into new bones!
6 True/False Questions
How the Cartilage Bones get the formed? → Cartilage!
Endo-Chondrol and Intra-Membranous Ossification, which one begins first and why? → Changing the Hyaline Cartilage on newborn skeleton into bones!
Bone growth stop at ____ for females and ____ for male! → It formed from Hyaline Cartilage by Endo-chondral Ossification!
At Puberty, ______ hormones initially spur growth and _______ of ______ plates. → sex, ossification, growth!
Bones growth controlled by _______ during infancy and childhood, secreted by ____________ gland! → 18, 21!
What is the meaning of Osteogenesis? → Change the Cartilage into new bones!