5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A a member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons
- having a bad reputation; infamous.
- the act of isolating something
- wicked, depraved, devoid of moral standards
- escape, either physically or mentally
5 True/False questions
implicate → person hardened in sin; one devoid of decency
impulsive → impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
leech → a bloodsucking worm; or a person clinging to another with a view to gain
Subterfuge → escape, either physically or mentally
opportunistic → having a bad reputation; infamous.