6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a long, wide tube that food goes through after it goes through the small intestine
- a large organ located above and in front of the stomac. It filters toxins from the blood, makes bile and some blood proteins.
- the thin, winding tube that food goes through after it leaves the stomach
- a sack-like muscular organ where food is churned around in hydrochloric acid
- the wavy motion in the muscles of the esophagus that causes food to move down.
5 True/False Questions
pancreas → Regulates nerve transmissions, strong bones and teeth.
Fruits, vegetables, protein products.
Vitamins → Provide energy, make amino acids.
Meats, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, nuts, beans.
rectum → Includes teeth, salivary glands and enzymes. Grinds food into smaller pieces and moistens the pieces to make it easier to swallow.
Proteins → Control functions, regulate. Strong bones, teeth, blood clotting.
Fruits, vegetables, proteins, milk.
Fats → Provide energy for short term.
Butter, oil, fats, meats, whole milk, cheeses.