5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the music of the 1920's?
- With radios, people could listen to _______ & ______. Radios also brought ___________ events from around the country into people's homes.
- many of O'Keeffe's paintings show images of _________________________, _______________, & ______________.
- Jazz was so popular that the 1920's are sometimes referred to as the ________ ________.
- Describe the Charleston.
- a music, news, sporting
- b a dance that had fast movements and high kicks
- c jazz
- d Jazz Age
- e animal bones, flowers, deserts
5 Multiple choice questions
- George & Ira Gershwin
- Harding, Cox
5 True/False questions
Until the 1920's, radios were used as __________ ____________. They enabled people to speak to one another over long distances. → flappers
renaissance → a time of great interest and activity in the arts
People flocked to theaters to see plays. Musical comedies such as those written by George M. __________ were very popular. → Billie Holiday, Ethel Waters
Many listened to the radio while slugger George Herman "______" _______ hit his 60th home run in 1927. → "Babe" Ruth
________ __________ was a painter who drew inspiration for her artwork from the different places where she lived. → Georgia O'Keeffe