← Europe Today Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why won't the U.K. switch their currency from the Pound to Euro?
- What are the two most important crops in Italy?
- How is power distributed in Italy?
- What is the E.U?
- What is the definition of human capital?
- a ...
- b unitary system/central government has ALL power
- c grapes and olives
- d European Union
- e government provides education, medical care, and pension fors for its citizens
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the opening of exchange between the Old world and the New world; they exchanged animals, crops, and diseases
- Mediterranean Sea
- The English Channel
- Portugal and Spain
- polluted rivers from acid rain (caused by airbourne pollutants
5 True/False Questions
What is the title given to the person who is head of government in England? → Mediterranean Sea
What type ,of currency do most of the E.U. countries use today? → Euro currency
Why are the Rhine and Danube River important to Germany and Eastern Europe? → trade , travel, and transportation routes for ships
What are E.U. countries allowed to do freely? → trade
Which two countries make up the Scandinavian Peninsula? → Portugal and Spain