5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who was the architect who designed everything from single-family houses to a mile-high skyscraper (which was never built)?
- Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's?
- Who used threats & violence to scare people away -wore white robes & hooded masks
- Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago?
- a Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
- b Charles Lindbergh
- c Frank Lloyd Wright
- d John Coltrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- KDKA radio station
- Al Capone
- Amelia Earhart
- Charles Lindbergh
- Louis Armstrong & Jelly Roll Morton
5 True/False questions
Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)? → George & Ira Gershwin
Who were the 2 writers who wrote about society's problems? → Billie Holiday & Ethel Waters
Who predicted that "in a few years the United States will be covered with a network of passenger, mail, & express lines."? → George M. Cohan
Who was a popular Harlem writer who wrote about what is was like to be an African American in the United States? → Langston Hughes
Who wrote musical comedies? → KDKA radio station