5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who helped create a new kind of American architecture?
- Who was a slugger that hit his 60th home run in 1927?
- Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)?
- Who decided to fly around the world with a navigator named Fredrick Noonan?
- Who were the 2 writers who wrote about society's problems?
- a Frank Lloyd Wright
- b Amelia Earhart
- c George & Ira Gershwin
- d F. Scott Fitzgerald & Sinclair Lewis
- e George Herman "Babe" Ruth
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gene Tunney
- Langston Hughes
- John Coltrane
- Al Capone
- George M. Cohan
5 True/False questions
Who was a band leader in the Harlem clubs? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who was a composer known for his modern style - he used jazz in his "Music for the Theater" and "Piano Concerto"? → Aaron Copland
Who was Amelia Earhart's navigator on her last flight? → Fredrick Noonan
Who was a radio operator who soon saw other uses for radio? → David Sarnoff
Who was famous for his plain but vivid writing style? → George Herman "Babe" Ruth