5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)?
- Who's plan was to broadcast music to the radiosin people's homes?
- Who broadcast the results of a presidential election between Warren G. Harding (won) & James M. Cox?
- Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors?
- Who was a band leader in the Harlem clubs?
- a Duke Ellington
- b George & Ira Gershwin
- c Frank Lloyd Wright
- d David Sarnoff
- e KDKA radio station
5 Multiple choice questions
- Georgia O'Keefe,Edward Hopper, & Charles Burchfield
- Charles Lindbergh
- George M. Cohan
- Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
- Al Capone
5 True/False questions
Who was famous for his plain but vivid writing style? → John Coltrane
Who won a 10-round boxing match against Jack Dempsey? → Gene Tunney
Who said "I've come from America" when they landed? → Frank Lloyd Wright
Who predicted that "in a few years the United States will be covered with a network of passenger, mail, & express lines."? → Charles Lindbergh
Who's artistic style became known as prairie style? → Ernest Hemingway