5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was a composer known for his modern style - he used jazz in his "Music for the Theater" and "Piano Concerto"?
- Who was a band leader in the Harlem clubs?
- Who was a dancer in the Harlem clubs?
- Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors?
- Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)?
- a Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
- b Aaron Copland
- c George & Ira Gershwin
- d Frank Lloyd Wright
- e Duke Ellington
5 Multiple choice questions
- F. Scott Fitzgerald & Sinclair Lewis
- Georgia O'Keefe
- Ernest Hemingway
- Fredrick Noonan
- Langston Hughes
5 True/False questions
Who used threats & violence to scare people away -wore white robes & hooded masks → Amelia Earhart
Who were 2 singers who preformed in Harlem clubs? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who were the brothers who wrote many songs together (even though they didn't write jazz, their music was influenced by jazz)? → George & Ira Gershwin
Who was the gangster who worked against the law to supply people with alcoholic becerages? → Al Capone
Who successfully flew from Newfoundland, in Canada, to Ireland? → Amelia Earhart