5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who wrote the words & music for 20 musicals and starred in them as well?
- Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)?
- Who was the African American who sang blues music which influenced jazz?
- Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors?
- Who successfully flew from Newfoundland, in Canada, to Ireland?
- a Bessie Smith
- b Amelia Earhart
- c George M. Cohan
- d Frank Lloyd Wright
- e George & Ira Gershwin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Georgia O'Keefe,Edward Hopper, & Charles Burchfield
- George Gershwin
- David Sarnoff
- Aaron Copland
- F. Scott Fitzgerald & Sinclair Lewis
5 True/False questions
Who used threats & violence to scare people away -wore white robes & hooded masks → Amelia Earhart
Who said "I've come from America" when they landed? → Amelia Earhart
Who was Amelia Earhart's navigator on her last flight? → Fredrick Noonan
Who was one of the most famous gangsters/gang members? → Louis Armstrong & Jelly Roll Morton
Who was a painter who drew inspiration for her artwork from the different places where she lived? → Frank Lloyd Wright