5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who were the 2 writers who wrote about society's problems?
- Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland?
- Who said,"There are always new sounds to imagiine; new feelings to get at."?
- Who was the architect who designed everything from single-family houses to a mile-high skyscraper (which was never built)?
- a Frank Lloyd Wright
- b F. Scott Fitzgerald & Sinclair Lewis
- c John Coltrane
- d Amelia Earhart
5 Multiple choice questions
- Georgia O'Keefe,Edward Hopper, & Charles Burchfield
- Al Capone
- Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
- Fredrick Noonan
- Duke Ellington
5 True/False questions
Who was a painter who drew inspiration for her artwork from the different places where she lived? → Frank Lloyd Wright
Who's artistic style became known as prairie style? → Frank Lloyd Wright
Who was a popular Harlem writer who wrote about what is was like to be an African American in the United States? → Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
Who won a 10-round boxing match against Jack Dempsey? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who flew from New York to Paris alone & without stopping? → Charles Lindbergh