← Science 9A Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a vibration that can be heard
- how loud or soft a sound is
- the quality of a sound that distinguishes it
- how sound moves through matter
- the intensity of sound is measured in...
5 True/False Questions
gases → sound moves the slowest through...
wavelength → a disturbance that moves energy from place to place
compression → the part of the sound wave where the motion of each vibration pushes together some of the particles of the matter
high pitch → slowly vibrating object
wave → sound moves the slowest through...