← History 6.3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Grand Canyon
- 134 degrees F
- Hells Canyon
- huge dunes of dazzling white sands
- Retrified Forest National Park
- a The Chihuahuan Desert is especailly known for?
- b The highest temperature recorded int he US occurred in Death Valley in July 1913? What was the temperature?
- c This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.
- d The largest canyon in the world?
- e The deepest canyon in the United States?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is the most characteristic plant in the Great Basin Desert. It is a bushy plant with a sweet smell and a bitter taste.
- Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?
- The Grand Canyon is a _______cut almost straight down through the plateau.
- Stretching for 200 miles along the Little Colorado River in the northeastern Arizona is this magnificent Desert?
- This desert is in western Mexico, southern California, and Arizona.
5 True/False Questions
Chihuahua → The first white men to see this canyon were Spaniards exploring with ___________ and his expedition in 1540.
Petrified Forest National Park → This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.
Chihuahuan Desert → This is Mexico's largest state?
Great Salt Lake → This is the largest saltwater lake in North America and the largest natural lake west of the Mississippi River?
Southeastern Washington, most of eastern Oregon, and part of Idaho. → This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.