5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Retrified Forest National Park
- Great Salt Lake Desert
- between the mountains
- About one fourth
- a How much of the Sonaran Desert is below sea level?
- b This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.
- c Intermountain means?
- d The first white men to see this canyon were Spaniards exploring with ___________ and his expedition in 1540.
- e This is noted for its extremely level salt beds that are as hard as cement?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Great Basin __________ _________ lives longer than any other tree in the world.
- Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?
- What are flat topped hills called?
- This desrt lies partly in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but mostly in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
- This ia a vast, arid region that spreads into eleven states and parts of Mexico?
5 True/False Questions
Death Valley → This is the oldest known living tree. It is a bristle cone that is said to be over 4,700 years old.
Intermountain Region → Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?
Petrified Forest National Park → This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.
Navajo and Hopi Indians → Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?
Columbia Plateau → What river flows through the Grand Canyon?