5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Verbal Behavior
- a The teacher signs, "apple." The student signs, "apple."
- b The teacher holds a piece of candy in her hand. The student signs "candy" and the teacher gives the student the candy.
- c Requires a speaker and listener. Behavior whose reinforcement is mediated by a listener; includes both vocal-verbal behavior, nonvocal-verbal behavior, and augmenatitive devices.
- d A teacher holds up a picture of a dog and says, "what is this?" The student says "dog."
- e Receptive or Expressive? the teacher places a picture of a cat, dog, and apple and says, "show me the one you eat." The student points to the apple
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The type of system used by the speaker: vocal speech, sign, Picture exchange communication system...
- A teacher says, "twinkle, twinkle little ______" the student fills in the blank, "star."
- Repeating a word, sound, pitch, syllable emphais, sentence, or phrase stated by the speaker.
- Someone who provides reinforcement for verbal behavior. A listener may also serve as an audience evoking verbal behavior.
- A label. Stating what something is based on seeing, hearing, smelling, touching it.
5 True/False Questions
Intraverbal → A teacher says, "What is your favorite thing to eat?" the student says "pizza."
Intraverbal → A fill in the blank, or feature, function, or class. A conversational skill.
Speaker → The person who's behavior we typically identify in verbal behavior. Someone who engages in verbal behavior by emitting mands, tacts, intrverbals, etc.
Expressive → Receptive or Expressive? the teacher places a picture of a cat, dog, and apple and says, "show me the one you eat." The student points to the apple
Receptive → The teacher says, "Say, Cat" the student says, "Cat"