5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a A teacher says, "What is your favorite thing to eat?" the student says "pizza."
- b Repeating a word, sound, pitch, syllable emphais, sentence, or phrase stated by the speaker.
- c The teacher holds a piece of candy in her hand. The student signs "candy" and the teacher gives the student the candy.
- d Receptive or Expressive? the teacher places a picture of a cat, dog, and apple and says, "show me the one you eat." The student points to the apple
5 Multiple choice questions
- Someone who provides reinforcement for verbal behavior. A listener may also serve as an audience evoking verbal behavior.
- A mother and son are looking up at the sky. An airplane fly's by and the son says, "Airplane!" Mom responds by saying, "that's right!"
- The person who's behavior we typically identify in verbal behavior. Someone who engages in verbal behavior by emitting mands, tacts, intrverbals, etc.
- A teacher says, "twinkle, twinkle little ______" the student fills in the blank, "star."
- A skill in which the student uses their communication modality to engage in any of the verbal operants.
5 True/False questions
Echoic → A label. Stating what something is based on seeing, hearing, smelling, touching it.
Mand → A label. Stating what something is based on seeing, hearing, smelling, touching it.
Tact → The teacher holds a piece of candy in her hand. The student signs "candy" and the teacher gives the student the candy.
Mand → A request. Asking for something.
Expressive → A skill in which the student points to something corresponding to the speakers instruction.