5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
- b growing without check, running wild.
- c dignified, majestic
- d to stop by force, put down
- e to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to include or contain; to be made up of
- a high peak or point
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
- deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
- stale, moldy; out-of-date
5 True/False Questions
explicit → comfort, relief; to comfort, console
venal → skillful, nimble
extirpate → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
supple → to stop by force, put down
deft → stale, moldy; out-of-date