5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- b skillful, nimble
- c to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
- d comfort, relief; to comfort, console
- e a high peak or point
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to include or contain; to be made up of
- dignified, majestic
- coming at a bad time; not appropriate
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
- growing without check, running wild.
5 True/False Questions
officious → unfavorable, threatening, of bad omen
musty → stale, moldy; out-of-date
destitute → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
ominous → meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
explicit → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally