5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to yield to; to assume an office or dignity
- b skillful, nimble
- c to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
- d growing without check, running wild.
- e bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
5 Multiple choice questions
- meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
- open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- definite, clearly stated
- comfort, relief; to comfort, console
- coming at a bad time; not appropriate
5 True/False questions
comprise → to include or contain; to be made up of
destitute → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
premeditated → considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
ironic → suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
extirpate → deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in