5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
- b comfort, relief; to comfort, console
- c open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- d to stop by force, put down
- e to include or contain; to be made up of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
- stale, moldy; out-of-date
- bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
5 True/False Questions
deft → skillful, nimble
rampant → growing without check, running wild.
destitute → deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
explicit → definite, clearly stated
pinnacle → comfort, relief; to comfort, console