5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a growing without check, running wild.
- b dignified, majestic
- c skillful, nimble
- d to include or contain; to be made up of
- e considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to stop by force, put down
- a high peak or point
- open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
5 True/False questions
musty → stale, moldy; out-of-date
officious → meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
inopportune → coming at a bad time; not appropriate
brandish → to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
solace → bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile