5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- b unfavorable, threatening, of bad omen
- c comfort, relief; to comfort, console
- d to stop by force, put down
- e growing without check, running wild.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to yield to; to assume an office or dignity
- definite, clearly stated
- skillful, nimble
- to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
5 True/False Questions
pinnacle → open to or marked by bribery or corruption
premeditated → considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
comprise → to include or contain; to be made up of
inopportune → coming at a bad time; not appropriate
brandish → to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion