5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
- b deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
- c to yield to; to assume an office or dignity
- d meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
- e coming at a bad time; not appropriate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- stale, moldy; out-of-date
- open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
- bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- to stop by force, put down
5 True/False Questions
ironic → suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
explicit → comfort, relief; to comfort, console
solace → bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
pinnacle → open to or marked by bribery or corruption
comprise → to stop by force, put down