5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
- b bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- c to stop by force, put down
- d stale, moldy; out-of-date
- e skillful, nimble
5 Multiple choice questions
- to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
- definite, clearly stated
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
- deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
- meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
5 True/False questions
rampant → growing without check, running wild.
solace → comfort, relief; to comfort, console
comprise → to include or contain; to be made up of
brandish → suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
stately → stale, moldy; out-of-date