5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- 2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use?
- 19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card?
- a To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- b CD-RW.
- c MP3.
- d USB media reader or USB card reader.
- e Blue laser beam.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
- PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- Red laser beam.
5 True/False Questions
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 50GB.
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → 25GB.
5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive? → PATA or SATA.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 50GB.
4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs? → UDF version 2.5 file system.