← Homework 4 KB Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- 7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold?
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- a PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- b TIFF's.
- c 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
- d One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- e 17GB.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Red laser beam.
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- UDF version 2.5 file system.
5 True/False Questions
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 25GB.
17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form? → PATA or SATA.
9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use? → Blue laser beam.
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card? → Midi.