5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use?
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- 5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive?
- 15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly?
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- a Blue laser beam.
- b PATA or SATA.
- c TIFF's.
- d Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- e 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- USB media reader or USB card reader.
- Micro SDH Card.
- One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
5 True/False Questions
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Blue laser beam.
4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs? → Blue laser beam.
12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc? → 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → 25GB.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 17GB.