5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- a Micro SDH Card.
- b CD-RW.
- c If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- d 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
- e PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue laser beam.
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
5 True/False questions
4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs? → Blue laser beam.
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 25GB.
2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold? → 50GB.