5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold?
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- a To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- b PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- c CD-RW.
- d UDF version 2.5 file system.
- e 50GB.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- Red laser beam.
- PATA or SATA.
5 True/False questions
16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file? → MP3.
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular? → Transflash.
19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card? → Midi.
6. How much data can a CD hold? → 50GB.