5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- 15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card?
- 19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card?
- a Micro SDH Card.
- b If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- c Transflash.
- d USB media reader or USB card reader.
- e Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue laser beam.
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
5 True/False questions
11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold? → 50GB.
5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive? → PATA or SATA.
6. How much data can a CD hold? → 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Blue laser beam.
4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs? → Blue laser beam.