5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive?
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- a If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- b One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- c PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- d PATA or SATA.
- e 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
5 Multiple choice questions
- UDF version 2.5 file system.
- Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- USB media reader or USB card reader.
- Blue laser beam.
- Micro SDH Card.
5 True/False questions
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 17GB.
11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold? → 25GB.
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Red laser beam.
12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc? → 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file? → TIFF's.