5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- 5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use?
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- a Blue laser beam.
- b TIFF's.
- c UDF version 2.5 file system.
- d PATA or SATA.
- e If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
5 True/False Questions
13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular? → Micro SDH Card.
2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files? → MP3.
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card? → Transflash.
6. How much data can a CD hold? → 50GB.