5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive?
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use?
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- a Micro SDH Card.
- b UDF version 2.5 file system.
- c One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- d PATA or SATA.
- e Blue laser beam.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file? → TIFF's.
3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer? → PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs? → To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card? → USB media reader or USB card reader.