5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card?
- 11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold?
- a USB media reader or USB card reader.
- b TIFF's.
- c CD-RW.
- d 50GB.
- e Midi.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- Blue laser beam.
- PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
5 True/False Questions
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 25GB.
20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs? → PATA or SATA.
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Red laser beam.
4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.