5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- conflict (external and internal)
- rhyme scheme
- a Giving something human-like features.
- b A great exaggeration.
- c The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
- d Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
- e An external conflict is against opposing forces or characters, and internal happens in the mind.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
- The villain of the story.
- The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
- Speech between characters.
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
5 True/False Questions
tone → The character's outlook on events.
description → The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
metaphor → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
protagonist → The villain of the story.
setting → The time and place where the story happens.