5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- figure of speech
- rhyme scheme
- a Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
- b Speech between characters.
- c A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
- d A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- e The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Giving something human-like features.
- Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- A great exaggeration.
- The villain of the story.
- A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
5 True/False Questions
end rhyme → The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
suspense → Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
essay → Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
conflict (external and internal) → When a character sees something from their perspective.
flashback → A short piece of writing usually told by the author.