5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- end rhyme
- a The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
- b What happens in a story.
- c Speech between characters.
- d A great exaggeration.
- e The villain of the story.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- words that describe what they sound like.
- A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
- The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
- A small piece of writing that has little depth.
- The hero or usually main character of the story.
5 True/False Questions
metaphor → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
rhyme scheme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
flashback → A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
personification → Giving something human-like features.
figure of speech → When a character sees something from their perspective.