5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- b The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
- c Giving something human-like features.
- d The character's outlook on events.
- e A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The villain of the story.
- A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
- A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- When a character sees something from their perspective.
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
5 True/False Questions
suspense → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
simile → The time and place where the story happens.
protagonist → The villain of the story.
end rhyme → The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
theme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.