5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- end rhyme
- a The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- b The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
- c The hero or usually main character of the story.
- d Giving something human-like features.
- e The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
- The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- A great exaggeration.
- A small piece of writing that has little depth.
- The villain of the story.
5 True/False questions
onomatopoeia → Speech between characters.
mood → The character's attitude and emotions.
metaphor → What happens in a story.
tone → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
allusion → What happens in a story.