5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- short story
- a The hero or usually main character of the story.
- b Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- c A small piece of writing that has little depth.
- d words that describe what they sound like.
- e The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The villain of the story.
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- When a character sees something from their perspective.
- The time and place where the story happens.
- A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
5 True/False questions
rhyme scheme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
conflict (external and internal) → When a character sees something from their perspective.
allusion → A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
rhyme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
flashback → The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.