5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- b A great exaggeration.
- c Speech between characters.
- d The villain of the story.
- e The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happens in a story.
- The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
- When a character sees something from their perspective.
- The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- The character's attitude and emotions.
5 True/False Questions
onomatopoeia → The character's outlook on events.
novella → A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
rhyme scheme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
tone → The character's outlook on events.
protagonist → The villain of the story.