5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- end rhyme
- point of view
- a When a character sees something from their perspective.
- b The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
- c The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- d A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- e Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- An external conflict is against opposing forces or characters, and internal happens in the mind.
- Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
- The hero or usually main character of the story.
5 True/False questions
flashback → A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
setting → Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
personification → Giving something human-like features.
mood → The character's outlook on events.
antagonist → The villain of the story.