5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- point of view
- a The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
- b The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
- c When a character sees something from their perspective.
- d words that describe what they sound like.
- e Speech between characters.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happens in a story.
- The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- The time and place where the story happens.
- The hero or usually main character of the story.
- A small piece of writing that has little depth.
5 True/False Questions
irony → The character's outlook on events.
flashback → A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
figure of speech → A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
rhyme scheme → Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
simile → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.