5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- point of view
- a Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- b words that describe what they sound like.
- c The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- d When a character sees something from their perspective.
- e The character's outlook on events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- Giving something human-like features.
- A great exaggeration.
- A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
5 True/False questions
dialogue → Speech between characters.
end rhyme → The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
foreshadowing → The hero or usually main character of the story.
short story → The time and place where the story happens.
allusion → A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.