5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- figure of speech
- point of view
- a Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
- b When a character sees something from their perspective.
- c A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
- d The hero or usually main character of the story.
- e The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What happens in a story.
- Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- The time and place where the story happens.
- The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
5 True/False questions
personification → The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
novella → The character's outlook on events.
suspense → The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
mood → The character's attitude and emotions.
description → A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.