5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- conflict (external and internal)
- a Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- b An external conflict is against opposing forces or characters, and internal happens in the mind.
- c A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
- d The villain of the story.
- e A great exaggeration.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
- Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- Giving something human-like features.
- What happens in a story.
- Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
5 True/False Questions
point of view → The character's outlook on events.
essay → A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
theme → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
short story → A small piece of writing that has little depth.
flashback → The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.