← chp.11,16,13,19 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bulimia nervosa
- lacto-ovo vegetarian
- bulimia nervosa
- a A disease charcterized by abnormal utilization of carbohydrates by the body and elevated blood glucose level.
- b An eating disorder charcterized by recurrent episodes of rapid, uncontrolled eating of large amounts of food in a short amount of tim. Episodes usually followed by purging.
- c egg,milk and milk products and plant food
- d common among gymnasts, weight lifter, wrestlers,
- e The regular consumption of nonfood substances such as clay or laundry starch.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of a number of disorders that results when circulation of blood to parts of the heart is inadequate
- fish,eggs,milk and milk products,plant foods
- Deposits of cholesterol, other fats, calcium, and cell materials in the lining of the inner wall of arteries.
- a measure of the extent to which blood glucose level is raised by a given amount of a carbohydrates-containing food. GL is calculated by multiplying a food food's GI by its carbohydrate content.
- Eating disorder charcterized by extreme loss, poor body image, and irrational fears of weight gain obesity.
5 True/False Questions
Amylophagia → Laundry or corn starch eating
Binge Eating → The purposeful restriction of food intake below desired amounts in order to control body weight.
geophagia → Ice eating
HDL → good cholesterol
Fatty liver disease → one of a number of disorders that results when circulation of blood to parts of the heart is inadequate