5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- salvation history
- original sin
- wisdom literature
- a father or leader of tribe,clan,tradition
- b Old testament books
- c from latin origo meaning "beginning"
- d god reveals his presence and saving actions
- e visible way of humans understanding of god
5 Multiple choice questions
- greek word meaning "word"
- summary statement
- the heritage of faith
- less serious sin
- person god chooses to speak his message of salvation
5 True/False questions
primeval history → god reveals his presence and saving actions
mortal sin → serious relationship with god
dogma → teaching reconized as central to church teaching
sin → from latin trinus meaning "threefold"
magisterium → churches living teaching office