6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ___ follows a linking verb and descibes a QUALITY of the subject.
- A ___ is made up of two or more VERBS that have the same subject.
- A ___ is two or more sentences written as though they were a single sentence.
- The ___, or verb, is the MAIN word or words in the complete predicate.
- A ___ is a word or group of words that follow a linking verb AND renames or describes the subject.
- A ___ is made up of two or more SUBJECTS that share the same verb.
6 True/False Questions
simple subject → A ___ is made up of two or more SUBJECTS that share the same verb.
sentence fragment → A ___ is a PART of a sentence that is written as if it were a complete sentence.
sentence → A ___ can be used to: make a statement, ask a question, to make a request or give a command, or to show strong feelings.
verb or verb phrase → A ___ is made up of a main verb AND one or more helping verbs.
question → A ___ is a group of words that expresses a COMPLETE thought.
direct object → An ___ is a word or group of words that TELLS to WHOM or WHAT (or for whom or what) an action is performed.