6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ___ follows a linking verb and defines or RENAMES the subject.
- A ___ is two or more sentences written as though they were a single sentence.
- A ___ is a PART of a sentence that is written as if it were a complete sentence.
- A ___ is made up of a main verb AND one or more helping verbs.
- A ___ is made up of two or more SUBJECTS that share the same verb.
- The ___ is the MAIN word or words in the complete subject.
6 True/False Questions
simple predicate → The ___, or verb, is the MAIN word or words in the complete predicate.
direct object → A ___ is a word or group of words that NAMES the RECEIVER of the action of an action verb.
predicate adjective → A ___ follows a linking verb and descibes a QUALITY of the subject.
complete sentence → Every ___ has two basic parts: a subject and a predicate.
verb or verb phrase → A ___ is made up of a main verb AND one or more helping verbs.
question → A ___ is a group of words that expresses a COMPLETE thought.