5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Historical Fiction
- a When one thing reprsents something.
- b Strggle between opposing forces.
- c The message to be learned.
- d A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- e The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- When we know something that the character does not know
- A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
5 True/False questions
Stanza → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Personification → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Hyperbole → When one thing reprsents something.
Onomatopoeia → Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
Alliteration → A comparison where you say something is something else.