5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Epic Poetry
- Homeric simile
- Historical Fiction
- a A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- b A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- c A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- d Strggle between opposing forces.
- e Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The message to be learned.
- When one thing reprsents something.
- Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- When we know something that the character does not know
5 True/False questions
Metaphor → A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
Narrative Poetry → A poem that tells a story
Personification → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Hyperbole → When one thing reprsents something.
Stanza → Contrast between appearance and reality.