5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- b When one thing reprsents something.
- c A comparison where you say something is something else.
- d Contrast between appearance and reality.
- e Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- An extreme exaggeration
- A poem that tells a story
- Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 True/False Questions
Conflict → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Suspense → The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
Historical Fiction → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Imagery → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Homeric simile → An extreme exaggeration