5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Narrative Poetry
- Epic Poetry
- a A poem that tells a story
- b A comparison where you say something is something else.
- c An extreme exaggeration
- d When one thing reprsents something.
- e A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- Strggle between opposing forces.
- Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 True/False Questions
Personification → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Stanza → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Theme → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Onomatopoeia → A comparison where you say something is something else.
Imagery → Word pictures that affects the five senses