5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narrative Poetry
- a Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- b The message to be learned.
- c Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- d Strggle between opposing forces.
- e A poem that tells a story
5 Multiple choice questions
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
5 True/False questions
Epic Poetry → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Hyperbole → An extreme exaggeration
Symbol → A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph