5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narrative Poetry
- Historical Fiction
- Homeric simile
- a Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- b Strggle between opposing forces.
- c A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- d A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- e A poem that tells a story
5 Multiple choice questions
- When we know something that the character does not know
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- The message to be learned.
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
5 True/False questions
Epic Poetry → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Foreshadowing → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Alliteration → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Figurative Language → A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real