5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Word pictures that affects the five senses
- b Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- c A comparison where you say something is something else.
- d An extreme exaggeration
- e Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The message to be learned.
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- Strggle between opposing forces.
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
5 True/False questions
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Narrative Poetry → A poem that tells a story
Dramatic Irony → When we know something that the character does not know
Suspense → The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
Onomatopoeia → Word pictures that affects the five senses