← Literature Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Figurative Language
- Historical Fiction
- a A comparison where you say something is something else.
- b An extreme exaggeration
- c A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- d Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- e A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- A poem that tells a story
- Strggle between opposing forces.
5 True/False Questions
Alliteration → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Theme → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Personification → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Symbol → A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
Irony → Contrast between appearance and reality.