5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narrative Poetry
- a A poem that tells a story
- b Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- c The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- d A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- e An extreme exaggeration
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
- A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- Strggle between opposing forces.
5 True/False questions
Dramatic Irony → When we know something that the character does not know
Epic Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
Figurative Language → A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Historical Fiction → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things