← Literature Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dramatic Irony
- a A comparison where you say something is something else.
- b A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- c When we know something that the character does not know
- d Strggle between opposing forces.
- e Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An extreme exaggeration
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- The message to be learned.
- A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
5 True/False Questions
Narrative Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
Homeric simile → An extreme exaggeration
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Symbol → When one thing reprsents something.
Alliteration → A comparison where you say something is something else.