5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Historical Fiction
- Narrative Poetry
- a The message to be learned.
- b Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- c Strggle between opposing forces.
- d A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- e A poem that tells a story
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
5 True/False Questions
Figurative Language → A poem that tells a story
Symbol → When one thing reprsents something.
Epic Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
Onomatopoeia → Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
Dramatic Irony → Contrast between appearance and reality.