5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narrative Poetry
- Homeric simile
- a Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- b Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- c A poem that tells a story
- d Word pictures that affects the five senses
- e A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- When one thing reprsents something.
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
5 True/False questions
Suspense → The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
Dramatic Irony → When we know something that the character does not know
Hyperbole → When one thing reprsents something.
Metaphor → A comparison where you say something is something else.
Epic Poetry → Word pictures that affects the five senses