← Literature Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Figurative Language
- a Strggle between opposing forces.
- b A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- c A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- d Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- e Contrast between appearance and reality.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When one thing reprsents something.
- When we know something that the character does not know
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- An extreme exaggeration
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
5 True/False Questions
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Homeric simile → A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
Alliteration → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Foreshadowing → Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
Epic Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero