5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narrative Poetry
- a The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- b A poem that tells a story
- c Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- d Strggle between opposing forces.
- e A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- When one thing reprsents something.
- A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- When we know something that the character does not know
5 True/False questions
Theme → The message to be learned.
Metaphor → A comparison where you say something is something else.
Hyperbole → An extreme exaggeration
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.